- Updated On:
- December 9, 2020
- 1,473 ft2
Empire Wyndfield is a new townhouse and single family home development by Empire Communities currently under construction at 309 Blackburn Drive, Brantford. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Town’s starting from $500,000, singles starting from mid $500,000’s. Empire Wyndfield has a total of 160 units. Sizes range from 1473 to 3104 square feet.
- Exterior elevations which include HORIZONTAL VINYL CLADDING, CLAY BRICK, STONE and/or VINYL BOARD & BATTEN VERTICAL SIDING with ornamental trim details and shutters as per elevations.
- Prefinished siding, soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts, as per elevation.
- Self-sealing roof shingles from Vendor’s predetermined colour samples.
- Front coach lights, as per elevation (style may vary).
- Fully sodded front and rear yards where applicable. Beneath decks (where applicable) may be gravelled at Vendor’s sole discretion. Lots to graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
- Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front porch and with rear patio step where applicable.
- Sectional garage overhead doors as per elevation.
- Front doors to have a grip set, dead bolt and key lock.
- Address plaque, location to be determined by Vendor.
- Foundation drainage system which includes; damp proofing spray, drainage membrane and drain tile.
- Poured concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
- Two exterior hose bibs (taps), one at rear elevation and one in garage – location to be determined by Vendor.
- Garage man door included if shown on applicable plan and if grade permits.
- 9’ ceilings on main floor.
- Classique interior doors as per plan.
- Colonial style trim throughout from Vendor’s included samples.
- White hardboard sliding closet doors as per plan.
- Framed mirrored sliding front entrance closet doors with trimmed openings as per plan.
- Flat archways on main floor to be trimmed as per applicable plan.
- Natural finished oak handrail and pickets on all finished areas, stairs in a natural finish from Vendor’s included samples. Main floor staircase to be solid oak treads with oak veneered risers and stringers in a natural finish.
- Single laundry tub with faucet as per plan.
- Hot and cold water supply provided with a separate drain for clothes washing appliance, as per plan.
- Heavy-duty (220 volt) electrical outlet for clothes dryer and a dedicated (110 volt) electrical outlet for washer.