- Updated On:
- December 9, 2020
Lakeside living that’s vibrant and varied. Barrie offers the epitome of 4-season activities with gorgeous parks, trails and waterfront just outside your door. Add to that a close community culture rooted in history, that inspires living life to the fullest.
Head downtown for great shopping, dining and entertainment including brewery tours, dance clubs and live music venues. Take in a theatre performance at Five Points Theatre or peruse great works at The MacLaren Art Gallery. Barrie also boasts a year-long calendar of cultural festivals such as Kempenfest, Barrie’s biggest art, music and family gathering of the year – living here is rich.
Features & Finishes List
The Lakhouse (building)
- Unique location downtown Barrie on Lake Simcoe shoreline
- Main lobby with concierge desk, second lobby, social area, mail room, parcel room and glass-door entrance to lakeview amenity area
- Lakeview amenity space on ground floor includes multipurpose party room featuring social lounge, bar, library, private dining/business room with two-sided electric fireplace and caterer’s kitchen. As well as fully equipped fitness and yoga studio, wellness spa including common sauna and whirlpool area, change room and lockers. Amenity area entering to extensive balcony along shoreline with sun loungers and dining area.
- Two unique roof-top terraces with fireplace seating areas, gas BBQ station and sun loungers
- Two guest suites
- Pet grooming area
- Kayak, paddle board and bike storage